Monday, May 23, 2011

One Step Closer

I went to a used car dealership last week and spent some time talking with them about what I am looking for in a car. Like exactly what make, model, year range and colors I would like. I also filled out a financing form, so I can get a jump on approval for when the right car does come in.

The guy who owns the place goes to wholesale auctions all the time so I may have the right car in a few days or a week or two. I am hoping sooner. They are pretty cruel if they don't find me one I can afford soon. Two days after I went in, they got the car I want, only newer and with less miles than I can afford. Called me up and said I could come in and take a look at it. I appreciate the test drive, but I would really like one in my price range. Guess the fingers are still crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment