Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Latest Kitchen Creation

I eat the same 5 things for lunch* over and over.
1. Ramen
2. Spaghetti O's
3. Mac' 'N' Cheese
4. PB & J
5. Chimichangas

The only thing that changes is the flavor (if the item comes in more than one), the amount of cheese I put on it, or the amount of hot sauce I put on it. Recently, I discovered the best cheese/hot sauce combination yet.

A while back, Court stayed at my house for a week and bought a thing of Velveeta. Andy refuses to eat the stuff and I never have an use for it. Then I had a revelation, I can melt Velveeta into anything I want! I choose spaghetti o's. Add a little hot sauce and bam! Queso Spaghetti O's. They are quite amazing. I just finished eating a pot actually.

*I have a frozen dinner every once in a while for dinner to add variety.

P.S. Happy 250th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment