Thursday, January 27, 2011

I turned 23...

So I turned 23 last weekend. Hooray. Yeah. Whatever. It was fun. I blacked out - that was kind of my goal. It had been awhile since I had gotten that drunk and the birthday seemed like a good excuse to do so. I was still not that drunk at 12:30AM, so the fact that I pulled it off was pretty amazing to me and how it happened is a complete mystery - but can most likely be tied to several shots I drank. I woke up the next morning at 1:45PM. I showered, I moved to the couch and proceed to sleep until 5PM.

So overall a good weekend. Even though it lacked Eric yelling at us for not drinking enough, Smola getting drunk way before me (he's a huge lightweight in this scenario and real life) and Mike going to bed at 10PM, I made due.

That is all. It is Thursday. I had 2 beers. I wish I was heading Uptown right now. Instead I have work tomorrow and I am in Chicago, both of which make that wish difficult to accomplish. Sadness. Oh well.

Peace out!

Currently listening to: The Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida

1 comment:

  1. I feel like on a whole, it is cooler to be in Chicago and employed than in Oxford without a job.

    ReplyDelete