Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Epic Fly Kill

Matt, I can make fun of whatever I want. Especially when your come back is to try and out bore my boring post.

Just now I was in the bathroom washing my face when a fly started buzzing around the light. This fly was spastic, like trying to fly through the ceiling dinging of the light bulbs. I decided to put it out of its crazed misery. I finished washing my face and waited for it to seize itself into a position where I could get a good washcloth whack at it. When I got my chance, I nailed it! It went zooming into the wall across the room, got knocked out from the impact and fell straight into the toilet. I'm not talking rolling down the sides either, he was dead on in the water. I just made my own day.

1 comment:

  1. Bro, your buddies' posts are all too long. Pass it on. Meanwhile I'm gonna go ahead and keep commenting on 4 months of blog posts all at once.

    ReplyDelete