Thursday, October 15, 2009

It is time for a change

Ok so if you have not noticed I have been a wee bit absent from this blog...or very absent your call, but my semester has been without a doubt ridiculous...in a good way (I think)
As my mother kindly pointed out we are halfway through the first half of senior year (and commence freak out). I feel as if this semester is flying by and that I really have not had the chance to enjoy it...the primary culprit is school. I really do enjoy my classes (most of the time) as in I enjoy capstone when I am not in class and am working on my project (our professor makes us all want to cry). But I really do love my project and I hope it can make a pretty strong impact when all is said and done. I'll give you a preview of the overly catchy title:
Motiviating Student Advocacy in Sustainability:
Are our universities holding students back?
Make you want to learn more, well I will let you read the full 30+ page document (minimum) when all is said and done. Excited yet? Additionally Italian is a struggle like always and International business is really really really dry to say the least. My urban geography class is awesome though with the focus on sustainable urbanism etc etc, I love going to that class! Oh but did I mention that my capstone prof puts us on really strict deadlines whenever she feels like it and thus it owns my life.
Outside of that everything is great! I love what I am involved in and feel that I am really making a difference, plus Homecoming is next week so after that is over my schedule will be a whole lot more open and by that I mean a few extra hours a week to do homework. Hooray, but maybe that would mean I would get to bed a bit earlier.
Okay so I guess all is not bad...I just wish I had a little more time to breath, but I can do that after college!
Molly Dull came to visit two weekends ago (has it really been that long) but it was a magical experience, aka a lot of fun and well worth the break from life. Plus she will be here at the end of November with her accapella group and we all know we could use more M.Dull in life (plus she'll get to use her house key finally).
Off to my next adventure and hopefully you will hear from me more often.
Peace Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment