Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I NEED A JOB!!!

It is getting to the point that my main motivation is not even money anymore. Ok, that's a bold faced lie, but seriously. I am dying at home. I need something to do. I hate having to be near my room all day long, because if someone calls about a job I need to get there for some quiet. I want an atmosphere where I can be productive! All I do here is sit around. Sure, there is some job applying, and some follow up emailing, but my time is dominated by waiting. For nothing.

I found a new Facebook game a few days ago. It is kind of like SimCity, but without the whining from disgruntled townsfolk. It is really quite enjoyable, but I have so much time to play it, it is quickly wearing out. Its called Millionaire City if anyone is interested in a harmless diversion. It is not even as addicting and time consuming as many of the other games around.

I have been dreaming a lot lately about what I may get to replace my current mode of transportation. I will soon have a job that pays me a significant amount more than I need to live, so in a few years I will have plenty to buy myself a nice present. I really think I want a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8. I just wish the name was shorter. If my Saturn lasts a few more years, maybe I can replace it with this:New Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 to receive over 500hp

No comments:

Post a Comment