Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No one posts on the blog anymore. It is sad. I am willing to bet that the 3 contributors who have jobs or school encounter interesting situations, people, and things almost daily, yet they never have the decency to share. I personally have very little to talk about. I could tell you how I cleared some dead branches out of a tree, but that is not too thrilling. Or I could tell you about how close I am getting to having to make loan payments and I am still jobless. Somehow that just seems depressing. I also have had a few interviews recently, one of which was even promising. Oh well, there is not much chance anyone reads this blog anyway since no one writes in it. Welp, back to Facebook I go.

2 comments:

  1. And so ends my stretch of waiting to see if we can go for a month without posting anything. Thank God for Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check more than I'd care to admit hoping that someone will post so I can use that to procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete