Monday, November 1, 2010

There is nothing fun about fun size

When I think of fun I always think of disappointingly small portions, don't you? I'm kidding of course. Fun size candy should be never ending, or at least humorously large. While we are on the subject, why is there no queen sized candy bars? Fun sized, psh.

On my way home yesterday, I came across an interesting sign. It was a warning against aggressive driving and ended with the phrase "drive smart Kentucky." I thought this was interesting, as most drivers in the area are not smart enough to read, let alone drive smart. Nice try kdot, nice try. Kentucky also has signs along the freeways that tell drivers to keep right except to pass. I like these signs and wish we had them in Ohio. Drivers here think it is cool to sit in the left lane for mile after mile. Morons. I blame drivers education programs. They spend hours graphically explaining the horrendous results of not wearing a seat belt, but barely spend any time at all teaching how to drive properly and avoid accidents in the first place. Don't even get me started on the complete ineptitude of the general population when it comes to merging. It makes me angry just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment