Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I want a driving buddy

I want someone who will ride along with me on long car rides and make the trip more bearable. They can even live in my car full time if they want. I just need someone who is interested in similar things as I am and is capable of talking about these things as well as other new and exciting topics. If they were also trained mechanics, then I would never have to worry about breaking down and they could perform preventative maintenance during periods when I do not have any pending trips. That would be really nice to have.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh pick me! I'm good at all of those things! I'm super entertaining, I can talk for hours about anything, I have a vast knowledge of some things, and I can fix anything! I'm perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one of those things I even remotely believe is the talking one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan Layton. Best Co-Pilot of SB2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't know about that...asshole.

    ReplyDelete