Monday, September 6, 2010

You Can Call Me 'Dad'

So it's labor day. Yay, no class!

That being said, I'm taking a batch of cheesy potatoes over to a friend's place for a labor day picnic/cookout and as I wait for the bubbly goodness to arrive, I couldn't help but think of some of the fun social gatherings we went to last year. There was the Thanksgiving gathering that tested our crowd capacity (and Ben and I's sanity), the Hanukkah party at The Big Bang, and the Seder in March. I believe the latter featured 2-man wine pong.

So it would be safe to say that I'm missing my MU friends a little right now. Just a tiny tiny bit. Like, I'm not really all that sad now that I think about it. Actually, I feel great now. Glad we got over that.

It's been crazy as hell around here lately, and I don't know that it'll let up for another month or so. Let's hope it does.

Currently Listening to: Maynard Ferguson, "MacArthur Park." Someone left the cake out, in the rain....

No comments:

Post a Comment