Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not Dead

Hi. It's been a while. I'd apologize but I'm not sorry--I've been busy.

The grad school hazing period is just about over and my life is returning to a sense of normalcy. I see things are still where I left them: Eric's still jobless, Matt loves his job, and Mike must really love his. Word on the street is that Mike got a puppy. They're made for each other I bet. I wonder who does the fetching...

Chapel Hill does not get fall weather as soon as I had hoped, admittedly crazily. I've been craving some fall weather lately, and I blame this on the fact that I recently discovered a recipe or two for butternut squash soup. It just doesn't go well with 90-degree weather. It's probably not as good as I claim anyway, if you adhere to Eric's viewpoints. (Might be making breakfast pizza soon...and we all agreed that that was phenomenal)

I finally finished furnishing my apartment with the addition of a legitimate TV stand not made of anything corrugated. Granted, my living room is now covered in small styrofoam pellets, but I blame Target's awful packaging.

I'm making no promises on returning to blog, as inevitably I'll get distracted by everything down here, but I'll try to keep in touch. I know Eric hangs on every word.

Come visit me.

Currently Listening to: Waking Up (album) by OneRepublic

1 comment: