Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WARHEADS ARE AWESOME!

We found Warheads at the store! I am now revisiting my childhood. I forgot how ridiculous the yellow ones were. I just cried, my mouth is in pain and Alli just ate another one and loudly proclaimed "Oh it hurts!" But otherwise warheads make for a fun night. Did anyone realize Warheads contain a warning on the back: "WARNING: Eating multiple pieces within a short time period may cause a temporary irritation to sensitive tongues and mouths."

I am all moved in and my life is returning to normal-ish, in the sense that I have time to do things when I am done with work for the day that are not work. Hooray! So maybe within a week I will be all caught up with life.

In better news Alli and I are all settled into our apartment and painted an entire wall in our awkward enclosed porch with chalk paint. Yes we have a giant chalk board and yes it is epic and yes you should come write inappropriate things on it.

I'm back. I promise.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment