Monday, September 20, 2010

Update

Things I did not do this weekend:
Propose to Court via Facebook status update.

Just wanted to clear that one up. I did have a lovely visit to Oxford. Got to hang out with the people who still live there that I like. It was a fun time. I was expecting to be home around five or six on Sunday. What I did not expect is my ability to spend hours talking to certain people. Not that I am complaining. I did get to see Jenn, so that basically made the whole trip worthwhile right there.

I had my first interview of the my job search last Thursday. I was 0 for about 200 up to that point. I think it went well, but I have to wait a few weeks before I hear back. Bummer.

My car started a rather concerning habit recently. The light that indicates the brakes need attention comes on when I am accelerating. It goes off shortly after I stop accelerating and almost immediately if I start braking. I see this as a very small problem, as I almost never need to brake while accelerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment