Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Running

I ran yesterday. It was around 95 and very humid when I did this. My least favorite part of coming back to running after a long absence is that my lungs are out of shape. Trying to breath in 95 degree watery air is not easy to begin with, in this case, it was excruciating. I hate to admit that there was some walking. Me and my brother went about 5 miles and it took us over an hour, you can do the math. After this run, my legs were so sore.

Today, I decided to take another run and see if my legs would work themselves out. I decided to do this at roughly the same time and yesterday, the weather was much the same, as were the results. I went 3 miles and was far from swift. Perhaps the worst part is that it still hurts to move. Maybe another run tomorrow will limber me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment