Saturday, March 6, 2010

Green Beer is Gross

I know how much everyone loves the holiday, and I will admit I had quite a good time myself, but making a liter of Natty dark green does not make it any better. Especially before 6am. That is the earliest I can remember getting up for anything.

Here follows a brief recap of my day.
Early:
Got up around 5:15. Ate green eggs and toast with Andy before heading uptown. Tried to get into Skips but couldn't so went to Steins. Got a liter of green beer and enjoyed some choice company for about an hour or so. Then I went to my 8am lab that was about as unenjoyable as ever.
Wristband count: 1

Middle: After class took a three hour nap which equaled the amount of sleep I got during the night. Did I mention there was a birthday party the night before? The purpose of this nap was to rest, but also to reset my system for the rest of the day. No more beer for me. Woke up, made a bottle full of Vodka Dr. Pepper and went around the corner to meet up with Sam, Andy and Emma. Played some Kings then went back home to mentally prepare for the final chapter.
Wristband count: Still 1

Getting Later: Andy went somewhere so Sam and I decided to hit up as many bars as we could. Got a shot at Skips, got a shot at Stadium, got a drink and made the bartenders do a shot with us at Uptown Underground (after we asked them if they had wristbands), took a break at Mac & Joes, did something that had people cheering in the alley by Circle Bar (Sam), then went to BWs for dinner. Had dinner with K Wedz and some other people who are less important. After dinner walked in and out of Pachinkos, then things get a little fuzzy. I guess next we went to Brickstreet. Met up with Courtney who was finally done with a day of school and conferences. Then went to 45 for a while. I really have no idea how long we were at 45. After 45, Courtney went home and I thought my night was over.
Wristband count: 9

Really Late: But no, as I am walking home Nicole convinces me to come back out to 45 for more dancing. It was a little weird dancing with them so after a little bit I got ahold of Laura, who I had been trying to meet up with all day, who was at Stadium. So I went there, got a second wristband but didn't have to pay??? and saw some engineering people. Laura was ready to go home as soon as I got there so we headed out. Pretty sure our friend Mike thinks we are an item. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time someone thought I was dating someone I was just friends with...actually that happens to Katie and me about every time we have dinner together. One time Courtney's room mate saw us out and thought I was cheating on her. The room mate even made a comment about how cool I was about it when I said hi. Silly people. Anyway, that really was the end of the night. 10 wristbands. I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment