Thursday, March 25, 2010

Iron Man 2

Have you seen the trailers for this thing? AWWEEESSOOMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks even better than the original. Lets run through some of the pros (cause there are no cons to run through)
1: What's his name, former guy who played friend is out, Don Cheadle (!!!) is in. This can only be good. I feel like Don fills the bill of Rhody's character better anyway, the other dude was kind of a whiner.
2. On a related note, Rhody gets a suit! The suit is called WarMachine, and just the name gives me chills. I can only imagine the ridiculousness. Actually that's a lie, some of the ridiculousness is in the trailer and teaser.
3. More of Ms Pots. And to think I actually didn't like her the first time I saw the film. I retract those feelings with conviction.
4. Scarlett is in this movie! As if they tapped into my subconscious trying to figure out how to make this one better than the last! She is so choice. Absolutely fantastic. I can't wait.
5. I am Tony Stark
6. He has an IronMan suit in a briefcase! Its flipping sweet! I am running out of enthusiastic adjectives! AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
7. I will be graduated when it comes out so I can just sit in the theater all day!

I just watched the trailer in HD. I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight.

1 comment: