Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Highlgiths of Seder (Whatever that is)

Yes, I miss-spelled highlights, get over it

Now, on to the post: (these are going to be quotes by the way, I am relying on Matt to post the gist of the story...I know, Lord help us all)

1: Mike heard someone mention a name, this was his response: "There will be no mention of Jesus!"

2: Nick held up the stuffed lamb that the leg came from and announced: "This is what happens when you steal!"

3: Andy said this, I'm not sure in relation to what: "God poisons everything!" we all continued to drink our wine.

4: Hannah pointed out that there were more Catholics than Jews at the Seder, my response: There are more Catholics than Jews in most places.

5: Leave comments. I am still toast and trying to type. I can't remember any more. The only other thing I can think about is George Sedering too hard. And Sam yelling about wine...and Pat pouring a natty into his wine glass...and me winning at wine=pong against Matt...and Ben and Mike picking out the 'good' parts to read from the Maxwell House Seder book.

Time for bed. Hope Easter is as wonderful as this Seder dinner has been. Much love to all in attendance and to those who were missed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a sentiment of love at the end of the post? I'm interested to hear your thoughts in the morning. Whiffleball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last line was directed at Matt Forrest mainly. I missed him the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you too Eric - I would have been in attendance were it not for a massive group project due the next day and a group that had done absolutely nothing up until that point.

    ReplyDelete