Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Negative Nancy!

I would like to begin this post by thanking my loyal readers for their appreciation of Iron Man. It is beyond fantastic.

However, of late I have become painfully aware of the vast quantities of negative energy that fill the people around me. I say I am going to win the lottery, I hear "Eric, you are stupid, no one wins the lottery" I say I am going to see how many consecutive days I can eat Little Caesars, I hear "Eric, your body is going to hate you." I don't care! Let me consume a gallon of grease if I want to! I'm sick of your gosh darn negativity!

With that having been said, I am going to win a Mazda 3 tomorrow and five grand on Wednesday.

But seriously. Lets run this down. Granted, the Little Caesars thing was just me wanting to eat delicious food for as long as I could (I made it 4 days). But the other things? They cost me no money, and I have a shot at wonderful things! For perhaps two minutes of my day I have as good a shot as anyone in the world at winning $500, or $10,000 or even $1.25Million! And I don't do anything! I also have a shot at a car tomorrow like I said, and 100 grand tax free* at the end of April, or even 3.7 Million in the next few months!

So you all can continue to doubt if you'd like, but I personally am going to keep my hopes up.

Plus Iron Man comes out in a month and everything else pretty much pales in comparison.

*They also pay out the amount needed to cover taxes.

1 comment:

  1. Broses, you are so strange and hilarious. I almost feel bad about knocking you down when you were trying to learn to walk.

    ReplyDelete