Monday, March 22, 2010

All of my posts are about my dreams

So I had a dream last night. This happens relatively often. This dream was much like many others I have had. I wonder if there is some reason why my sub-conscious enjoys having me be involved in car chases and get shot at. It happens all the time. Not that I mind, my dreams are much more exciting than my life. I have yet to drive a Ferrari in real life, but do so about once a week in my sleep. Dodging bullets is not all that fun, but its my dream, like my mind would kill me off, I like my character too much.

One thing that was a little different from some other dreams of its kind were little details that seemed completely real. During my dream, I got a call from Court crying telling me how scared she was because she just had to kill a spider at my house. This seemed completely normal after some of the things she told me she does when she is home alone. I had to check my phone this morning to confirm that the call did not happen. But if that call did really happen then I would have some explaining to do as to where I was when she was at my house calling me in the middle of the night.

Maybe I really do lead a double life and my dreams are all real and I just don't remember exactly where I put my car when I wake up in the morning. I bet that's it. I'm actually Iron Man.

2 comments:

  1. You're actually on crack.
    But if I were you and I believed that I had a ferrari somewhere I probably wouldn't get anything done because I was looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I spend a lot of time just thinking.

    ReplyDelete