Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Only One Not in Florida

So I just went home for spring break. Mostly cause I am broke and no one invited me anywhere. At least its not like I have been having a rocky break so far. Oh wait, my car didn't make it home and I had to call my parents and a tow truck to pick up myself and my car respectively. The alternator somehow went out between my driving it Friday and my driving it Saturday. I was an idiot and didn't turn around when I saw that there was a light on when I was pulling out of Oxford and continued in silence for over two hours before it conked out. And then when we got it home it wouldn't charge so I can drive it down the street.

On top of all this, my car trouble has nixed any plans I may have had, pitiful as they may have been. Gah. Cars are expensive. Wish me luck getting back to Oxford in time for the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment