Monday, August 23, 2010

Day -1

Tomorrow I start class, while many (but certainly not all) of my friends return to work. From what I hear, grad school classes aren't really grade-centric; their goal is to prepare us for our qualifying exams at the end of our second year. That being said, there's a lot less pressure to jump through hoops for a high grade. I don't really know where this is going. Bottom line: class starts tomorrow.

I find it very interesting that Eric's dreams take him to a world where money leads him to what he needs.

My apartment is a mess. I assumed I might keep it neat since the mess in our apartment last year bothered me more than I'd like to admit. I guess with no one else to offend I'm not too concerned. I've got other things on my mind right now, but I'm sure I'll get around to it.

I'm planning on applying for a couple research grants this fall. Do I see any volunteer proof-readers?

2 comments:

  1. did someone say "proofread"? im not embarrassed to admit how excitedly i am raising my hand. (the offer also stands for all other linguistically-challenged readers or perusers of the apt212 blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I can handle my own language.

    ReplyDelete