Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have Internet, Will Post.

Fear not. I'm alive.

Storytime: Cable was supposed to be installed last Thursday. Internal problems caused my installation to be pushed back to last night, between 7pm and 9pm. Cable guy shows up at...10:15pm. Stayed until 11:30pm and internet wasn't working. Guy comes out today and after 45 minutes on the phone and 3 different cable modems, I have internet.

In other exhilarating news, I'm deep in the thralls of grad school orientation. I have a lab to work in for the fall and am working on figuring out the classes I'll be taking. They'll be great, I hope. I've been busy settling in to my apartment and now that I have the internet, I feel pretty at home.

I'm thinking about a grad school blog. Thoughts?

Currently listening to: WNCN-TV news

2 comments:

  1. A grad school blog? Let me know how that goes after classes start, your lab research picks up, oh and are you a T.A.? Not going to lie, I'll read it, but you are going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't post but once in a blue moon on here. Might as well make that post elsewhere. Its not like Forrest didn't already give us up for lost.

    ReplyDelete