Monday, August 30, 2010

Earl

Congrats to Mike on the new job. Congrats to Eric on the millions of dollars he'll be making once he starts working. I hope he leaves some trails of money for me to follow. And congrats to Matt on the new place. It's an exciting time for all of apt212.

Things here are becoming more routine (finally), but unfortunately this means I'm routinely swamped with homework, reading, or other necessary tasks. My biophysics class is divided into study groups, and the two other people in my group came over tonight to work on an assignment. Here's what happened: actually, I changed my mind. It's a silly story that'll only end up in the story basket. Bottom line we were a bunch of nerds. But two of us did enjoy figuring out what the third meant when he'd drop some signature phrases from the mountains of NC.

In other news, a hurricane (Earl) may make landfall on the far east portion of the state. I'm not concerned right now because the uncertainty in it's future position is huge, but I do think it'd be kinda neat to have the "edge of the hurricane" experience. But really just once. It would suck to deal with that over and over and over.

That's all I have for now.

1 comment: