Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I HAVE A HOME!

Matt, I'd love to proof read! You know my grammar is the best around, but seriously I wouldn't be opposed to looking it over. When I really try I'm not that bad, I promise!

Okay so here is the deal. I have been crashing on a friends couch for the last month, spending pretty much every night viewing apartments. It sucked. I was constantly drained, tiered and let down. Also, I currently have no faith in people anymore due to the number of Realtors and property managers who have blatantly lied to our face. I have thought of little else other than not being homeless at the end of the month and got way behind on life. To be honest I have thought about this blog countless times as I was falling asleep. It was not forgotten, I was just not in the physical state to tackle it.

Anyways, I have an apartment now that I both really like and is well within my price range. I am happy, relieved and can think clearly finally. It is great news and I move in this weekend so I finally have a real home to stay at for the next 12 months (it comes with a beer pong room)

In other news I had a ridiculous Miami Alumni filled night last Friday. I will provide updates on it tomorrow either before or after I meet Mike for dinner. We will see when the time comes. Oh yeah! I'm meeting Mike for dinner. Maybe I'll learn why he never blogs and report back on it here.

Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I won't believe it until you can say "I met Mike for dinner"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Mike (and Ben) for dinner. Believe it. But yes I held the same amount of faith as you did.

    ReplyDelete