Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finals Make Me Hate the World

So I completely sympathize with all of Eric's posts - I am pissed at everything right now and would love to punch a wall or clean(Shut up it helps me destress) (but oh wait I can't go home).
Things I currently hate:
1. Capstone
2. Capstone Instructor
3. Capstone
4. OSU
5. People stressing me out
6. Lack of internet on campus
7. Finals
8. Not being Uptown right now
9. Italian
10. The fact that caffeinated beverages are not free

This has without a doubt been the worst semester of my college career. My GPA will take a massive hit...I slept very little...saw almost none of my friends as much as I would like...hated the majority of my classes...stressed out non-stop...AHHHHHHH! What the hell happened to all of that "Oh it's your senior year it will be so much fun, so easy." I haven't even had the chance to figure out next year...which oh by the way capstone was meant to prepare me for...False...FML

In other news, Molly Dull came on a surprise visit last night and let's just say we surprised the hell out of everyone...BOOM! It was fun and a much needed break before diving in to the study marathon that will ensure until I leave for DC on Thursday...CAN'T WAIT!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment