Friday, December 11, 2009

So I remebered my password...

Eric, I am sorry you have group members that suck at getting their work done and accomplishing anything worthwhile in life (hmmm seems like Mike this summer - kidding - kind of). Anyways I now feel slightly sad after reading Matt's post - I am allergic to pine, my throat closes up, I kind of die and thus I never get to experience the joys of a live Christmas tree. I love to be sustainable I really do, but life factors beyond my control hold me back at this point.
In other news I gave my capstone presentation on Wednesday, following an all-nighter. A lack of sleep and pure fear pushed me through to the end of the presentation. I thought I was doing good because my prof smiled during it, I then noticed a second later that she did the same thing while looking at the ceiling...so hence I still do not know where I stand...all that is left is the final edits and to turn it in (drunk) on Monday - Skippers before watching the rest of the presentations? I think so. I also realized that capstone simply blinded me to all of the work I had waiting for me once it is done. Needless to say I still have a lot I need to accomplish before tomorrow, all while trying to get over this epic cough Nathan and I have...FML. I was also sick for pretty much the entire week after thanksgiving...that has put me way behind and made this last week HELL! Hence why I am blogging, clearly I have nothing better to do.
I kind of wish APT 212 still lived together or at least saw each other more often...then at least we could have similar stories...ok so I more or less miss the fact that Bree is not around and thus we have no one to make fun of...sigh.
In true style I have not pro-read any of this...I hope my grammatical errors make you feel better about your life.
I am excited for what will come tomorrow...Matt Smola know why...no one else does but more on that later.
Devo tornare a lavorare in italiano...FML
Next semester will be better!

1 comment:

  1. "I am excited for what will come tomorrow...Matt Smola know why...no one else does but more on that later."

    ME!!!! ME!!! THAT WAS ME!!!!
    thanks again for helping surprise the rest of the world, 50% of the residence formally known as apt212.

    p.s. "apt212" is no longer recognized by T9word in my phone. that should change ASAP.

    ReplyDelete