Monday, December 14, 2009

Who Thinks the Survey is Dumb?

I feel like there should be a 'never' or 'rarely' option. Or maybe an 'Eric's posts are the only thing that keeps me coming back' option. One of those would be helpful. Also, the other options are weird. I think I choose the meal one, but none of them really fit.

I took my first exam today. It went alright. I don't really know, I wasn't paying attention. Its over. I am pretty sure about that. Only two more. I should start studying for those.

Why doesn't anyone make comments? I feel like that is one reason the blog died off last time. There was no obvious interest. If something makes you laugh then say it! If Matt's post put you to sleep at your desk, tell him! Sure we love telling you what we think, but we would also like to hear what you think.

Since everyone loves them so much, here is a list:
Options for dinner
1. Dinner on campus (Courtney pays)
2. All you can eat spaghetti at La Rosasa (I pay)
3. Ramen
4. Oreos and eggnog
5. Doritos and Rockstar

I'm hoping for #2

1 comment:

  1. I involuntarily raised my hand when I read the title to this post. There should be an option that says, 'When you have nothing better to do', or 'when I would rather be doing anything other than studying', or 'when I get a heads up on facebook that there on new posts'.

    ReplyDelete