Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

So here I sit, waiting for Molly Dull to pick me up and whisk me away to Chicago for New Year's Eve. I of course checked facebook and noticed a few 2009/2010-related things, and thought a little recap of the year might be in order. If you tend to hate this type of stuff, stop reading.

Things I did this year:
-Tried blogging
-Turned 21
-Went to Salt Lake City
-Applied to grad school (last application just turned in!)
-Toured in the Summer
-Cabrewed (Callen fell in)
-Got a camera
-Took lots of pictures
-Met some new people
-Published a paper
-Worked as a newspaper photographer (if you count a 3-week stint)
-Became an impromptu graphic designer (and got paid)
-Reconnected with long-lost (and admittedly, forgotten) rec soccer teammate Molly Dull
-Had one or two transient relationships
-Slept in a racecar bed

I know there's more, but it's early (Molly still hasn't called) and my brain isn't functioning properly. I don't know if it ever does, but whatever. I expect 2010 will have some major life changes...I blame graduation and grad school for the most part. Who knows where any of us will be in 6 or 8 months from now, but I'm interested to see where we all end up. I hope whoever still reads this has a happy new year, and a good start to 2010.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part may be the last of the Things you did this year

    ReplyDelete