Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's just finals week no big deal

So Capstone has messed up my sleep schedule so much that I can not physically fall asleep before 4AM. As in my body refuses to calm down...I think I will be high strung until this week is over...so if you talk to me and I am freaking out that is why. I am hoping that all of my grades stabilize to a B average this semester...even though I do not think that makes up for the total lack of sleep and almost nonexistent social life this semester has given me (some of my friends that are graduating in 5 days I have not seen more than twice this semester). Ugh.
In other news I got to have dinner with Carrie, Courtney, Eric, Stephen and Draper last night which was would even if carrie and I learned we can not eat even close to entire pizza.
This semester has left me burnt out and unmotivated which is great news for the two finals I have yet to take...it is a struggle.
Ugh well here's to trying to keep my GPA from crashing and burning.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment