Friday, December 11, 2009

Is This Depressing?

An actual quote from me today...

"I turned in three project reports today, so all I have left is three finals, two reports, and a presentation"

And I am relieved by this fact! This semester is beyond too much work. I am done with it. Those three finals can take themselves. I recently received a coupon for a free bloomin' onion from Outback (I believe the promotion was called Giving away Heart Disease) and I have had to push back the dinner date twice already. I am going to go do some work now. Peace out, not busy people.

1 comment:

  1. I just be the one to point out that you're quoting yourself in your own blog. From earlier today. I picture you sitting in front of the laptop, saying stuff out loud to no one, then writing it down here.

    ReplyDelete