Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things I Like

So some of you poor saps still check this blog from time to time. Congrats--I mildly appreciate your dedication. At the same time, I question what you do with your life. Anyway, the average time spent looking over old blog-a-roo here is about 13 seconds. Here's something to spend some more time on.

Things I like, as of December 9th, 2009 at 4:46 pm:

1. Wind
2. Snow
3. Cold
4. Christmas songs set to the tune of "Africa" by Toto
5. Christmas songs
6. Christmas lights (the big bulb kind)
7. Christmas cookies
8. Having electricity
9. Not having class tomorrow
10. Being exempt from my Spanish final
11. Oreos
12. The small, mildly creepy nutcracker on my nightstand
13. The decision to put aforementioned nutcracker on my nightstand
14. Liking the cold--it makes it much easier to handle
15. Clementines
16. Dark chocolate cherry granola bars
17. Eggnog (I'm going to have some now)
18. Napping
19. Sweatpants
20. Thundersnow (it seems like a cool concept)

2 comments:

  1. Dislike! The first 3, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, also telling us about your nutcracker is a little creepy

    ReplyDelete