Thursday, December 24, 2009

Its Late

So, it was the gf's birthday today. I was reminded of this at almost 1pm when I was checking facebook at Best Buy on an HP Touchsmart PC. Probably the coolest computer ever. I want one rather badly. But yeah, I felt kinda bad about not remembering. The feeling passed quickly.

Christmas is coming up. I am set with gifts for the people I will be seeing Christmas day, however, I have yet to get gifts for people I am seeing tomorrow...in like 15 hours...at least 9 of which will be spent in bed...and 1 or 2 more will be in the car. I best get to work.

I need to figure out what to get Courtney for her birthday and Christmas. I have gotten a few good suggestions, but nothing has been purchased yet. This may be my fault. Actually my mother has a gift for her and I do not. On the other hand, I know exactly what I am getting Katie Blake. Bree would be upset by this I am sure. It helps that me and Katie have conversations about what we want. There is also a lot less pressure. Hence a flask and some coloring books sufficing.

This is turning out to be a pretty entertaining post I think, go me. There is a hole in one of my contacts and it is quite painful. Also, it is late. So I will bid you farewell, and Merry Christmas to all if I don't tell you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment