Tuesday, January 19, 2010

24 hour clock

I am a strong proponent of going to a 24hour time system. This is mostly due to the fact that I am not capable of checking to see if my alarm is set to AM or PM when I set it at night and it is usually wrong. As a result of this I woke up 20 minutes before my first class today. This happened to also be noon. I could have very well slept right through my class. Luckily I am on pretty good terms with the Big Man and I got an urge to check what time it was at a highly opportune moment.

Little Caesars is supposed to open today. I think that will be dinner if the rumor is true.

Matt, finish that damn post or I am going to publish it myself. I can do that you know. I feel like I am the only contributor to this thing. I can't keep the 20 people who ever read our blog entertained on my own here.

P.S. I am posting this at 14:40

So I just made a pointless poll that you should all contribute to and I was frustrated to realize that my purposeful misspellings were not tolerated by the Google Poll Police. Bah

1 comment:

  1. the obligatory "that's my major!" statement in regards to choice #4 of your pointless poll.

    ReplyDelete