Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I AM SO ANGRY!!!

Little Caesars LIED to us! They LIEDDDDDD!!! I did not, in fact, have a delicious five dollar hot-n-ready pizza for dinner tonight. Instead I had a BOX of Chicken Bellflower pasta that I will prolly die a year early from eating! I can feel the future heart attack already building. Back to the anger. I am not going to be able to sleep tonight due to the shear voluminouness of my anger. There is a lot of it. I may not even go back tomorrow to see if they are open then. I might just wait until Thursday...lunch...that'll show 'em.

I had a topic that I was going to use here as a break in the rant, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. My rage wiped my short term memory. Maybe it was something about Shiny Toy Guns. I really like the song they have in the new Lincoln commercial. Relatedly, Major Tom seems like a cool guy, its too bad about his fateful voyage.

I heard today that some people who watch Avatar end up with depression. The story goes that they fall in love with the idealized planet and way of life of the Navii. They then return to their pitiful meaningless lives a little less fulfilled than they were before they dropped a Hamilton and a half to see a 3-D movie. I suggest they deal with it. Pop a few more pills you crazies, and be happy that the real world is not more like the movies. I for one saw the movie and still feel fine. EXCEPT FOR MY LACK OF CHEAP WONDERFUL PIZZA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment