Monday, January 18, 2010

Good News!

It turns out that Sharpie is not all that permanent on bare skin. This is good news, because despite being a lovely girl, I do not want to have Wedzikowski on my arm forever. Thank you Matt Smola. In other news, someone was a little more intoxicated when they wrote the second name I happen to have on my arm, cause I have no idea what any of the letters are but M.

So the idea was that we both have Polish last names and were talking about that fact when Matt decided to make remembering them easy for Facebook purposes. Matt, being a gentleman, did not want to write with a permanent marker on a ladies arm. So he wrote her name on me...and then must have found another name to write later. It was special.

I am currently watching The Hangover. It is a very funny movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment