Thursday, January 21, 2010

Look What I did Today

I had a really productive afternoon. Actually, this was more like early evening. Okay, so it is still going on. See if you can follow this conversation...

Katelyn Michalak
alright, here's the answer: I wasn't talking about anyone. This was a question my roommate posed to me in a failed attempt to figure out what I'm afraid of.

Eric Michalak
I didn't really care
Katelyn Michalak
i wasn't talking to you then, mr. pompous.
Eric Michalak
Did you know that some birds in Africa have to jump to get above the elephant grass they live in and watching them do that is really funny?
Katelyn Michalak
Did you know that Alexander Bell got a patent for the telephone in 1876?
Eric Michalak
Watching lions drink is also high on my list of favorite things to do
Katelyn Michalak
speaking of drinking... are you?
Eric Michalak
Infrared lights are sick. They just glow red, but on special cameras they are just like flood lights. Sa-weet!
Katelyn Michalak
sometimes when I'm laying in bed completely sober my bed starts spinning around and I have to open my eyes so I don't fall off or throw up.
Eric Michalak
Birds of Paradise are freaky and do weird things with their heads.
Katelyn Michalak
I've worn a different pair of shoes everyday this week and they've all given me blisters on different spots on my feet.
Eric Michalak
People look at you weird when you carry tuning forks through the rain.
Katelyn Michalak
When a horse gets going the wrong way during a race horse and runs straight into another horse at a combined seventy miles an hour, horses get kilt and jockeys get comafied.
Eric Michalak
I take naps every day then can't fall asleep at night and am then tired in the morning.
Katelyn Michalak
If you ever rescue someone whose been in the ocean for a few days be real careful when you pull them in the boat, because their skin is liable to come right off their bodies.
Eric Michalak
Male gliding leaf frogs jump out of trees and use their feet as parachutes.
Katelyn Michalak
Joe Jonas is a lot cuter now that he got a hair cut.
Eric Michalak
Half of the rain that falls in the Amazon comes from clouds produced by trees.
Katelyn Michalak
Elephants cannot run.
Eric Michalak
Fungus creeps me out beyond belief.
Katelyn Michalak
i just ate five servings of honey roasted macadamias. That's what's for dinner, The Beef Checkoff!
Eric Michalak
I'm glad there are no species of fungus that infect humans and burst out of their heads.
Katelyn Michalak
the biggest organism on earth is a fungus living three feet below ground in Oregon. It's covers over 2000 acres and is 2500 years old.
Eric Michalak
Carnivorous plants are awesome. How big is a hectare?
Katelyn Michalak
I don't like things that can be frozen for hundreds of years or drifting around in space then come back to life. It is equal to 100 acres. It's metric unit of square measure.
Eric Michalak
I have spent more than an hour watching planet earth and waiting for you to respond so I can say something unrelated.
Katelyn Michalak
i was going to ask you if you were watching that but i was having more fun having a convo that made zero sense. I feel bad for everyone who commented.
Eric Michalak
Read my blog recently?

So I just had a thought. Why do elephants have wrinkles living in dry climates and whales have smooth skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment