Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Excuse My Use of Strong Letters

I have no intention of writing anything related to the title of this blog so don't get your hopes up. They just give me a box to fill and I oblige.

I have a beef pot pie in the microwave at the moment. I am awaiting its warming completion with great anticipation. When I was just a lad, I did not appreciate pot pies. I have no idea why. I just remember not liking them one time. I would not even know I was little except I can picture the house it was in and I have not lived there for like 14 years.

Every time I go to Google Chrome's recent favorites page and click on the picture of this web site, I do so with the hope that someone other than me has posted. I say, it must be a real thrill to be able to come here and read something that someone you know personally has written just for you to read. Maybe someday I will know how you are feeling right now. I am writing this just for you you know. Personalized media.

Pot pie is done. Time to start the memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment