Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday

So I've been wanting to blog for a few days now, but have been torn on what to write. The only people who give me feedback usually say "hey your blog posts are boring," or "yours are kinda stupid." Thus the hem-hawing on what to scribble on this thing. Then I realize that the whole venture is kind of stupid and I trust there are some people out there who don't give a shit anyway.

Right. So I got back from beautiful Ann Arbor, MI on Saturday night. Turns out it's a nice town, if you can ignore the 5-degree weather. I tend to consider myself rather tolerant of cold (or even sub-zero) temperatures, but that was annoying nonetheless. I was there for a grad school interview, saw their awesome science facilities that made everyone around me drool...myself included. Saw a lady bite it as I was coming out of my first interview...my student host helped her up and then made fun of her rather loudly as she followed right behind us.

In other news, big plans for dinner this week: salsa chicken, beef stroganoff, garlic chicken, chicken tenders...poultry is the highlight, as you can see. Best part: 3/4 are crock-potable. If you want a recipe, google it, that's probably what I did.

In other other news, ran into a professor at Michigan who gave me some insight on my recent (and unblogged) protein structure problems, was dropped from a class because the registrar screwed up, and am working on a couple commercials for the RedHawk Hunt (voiced by none other than Pat Murray). That's all I got.

Currently listening to: Grace Kelly by Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment