Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WINDOWS 7 HELL YEAH!!!

Matt, get the stick out of your ass, this blog is amazing and so are you. I'm not done with you yet though...

So over the weekend my computer bit the dust. Its a little sad. I did grow rather fond of the three and a half year old Gateway. But, as I was told by the help at Best Buy, it was a Gateway and could not be expected to last much longer. Long story short, I got a new one for about half what the old one would have cost to fix. And it is hella sweet...Back to the long version...

I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon and looked at what they had. I found one that looked pretty decent and fit my two search criteria. These were cheap and Windows 7. I took a picture of the description tag and convinced Courtney to drive me to Hamilton to go to Best Buy. It was a good decision. After wandering around comparing for a little while, I happened upon a system that had no tag. The guy looked up the specs on it and said he thought it would be around $550. He ran the price and found that it was actually two hundred less than that. After searching in vain for some reason that it should be so cheap he settled on it having less than stellar graphics capabilities and no camera. I was already sold. As it turned out, the one I got looked exactly like the one I saw at Wal-Mart, only it was better and cheaper. The only down side for me is that I was hoping to find a small one. This is a giant. 15.6" widescreen, but it is an energystar product.

Now Matt, watch the language. Apparently my mother does still come on here from time to time. That's all, keep up the good work.

Currently listening to: Nothing, I don't have any music yet.

1 comment:

  1. This is clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Your title reeks of profanity and sin!

    ReplyDelete