Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Have A Dream

That title was relevant to an idea I had for a post as I was walking home from church this evening. In the intervening time, I have forgotten everything about what I was going to write except the title.

I am currently watching a video that is a little girl crying because she loves Justine Bieber. It is adorable, but a little confusing. Her logic is not the most sound. I am sad to say that I just went to the website Twitter for the first time to see what he may have said about the video. However, when the page loaded I realized that Twitter is as obtuse and confusing as I thought it was and promptly left even more sorry for the regular users of such a pitiful waste of resources. Yeah, the video gets a little old, but you have to watch to the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCm8tdHkfI

I downloaded Chex Quest today. My first interaction with this game was when we got it in a cereal box many years ago. The action was a little intense for us, so Adam, Katelyn and me would all sit around the computer. She hit space to open doors, he used the arrows to move around and I used shift and control to run and shoot. Yes, it took all three of us. I died on the second level today trying to do it myself. The version I downloaded is a little odd. It seems to be mixed with the game Doom. Just little bits and pieces. This is a game about zapping green slimy dudes and eating cereal, so the bits of a real dungeony game seem a little out of place. It still scares the crap out of me when I round a corner and there is a shooting slime at me though.

Back to studying, big day tomorrow, bigger day Thursday I hope!


1 comment:

  1. Good times, good times. I think I have lasting heart problems from those sneaky slime-balls.

    ReplyDelete