Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not Enough RAM

I enjoy driving. So much so, that I often dream about it. Usually I am saving some pretty girl and whisking her away or running from some creepy evil person/thing, but occasionally I am just driving. Those are often the most frustrating. I don't dream about driving my Saturn, I dream about supercars. The two most recent ones were a Porsche 911 turbo and a Ferrari 458 Italia. The Porsche was pretty cool, except my mind apparently can't handle the acceleration cause it took off like a snail. The top speed was not affected by this though! I outran police in my dream! This lack of oompf became quite frustrating in short order and I am pretty sure it is the reason I woke up.

I thought that was the end of it. Then last night I had another dream. This time I was even driving my dream car. The Ferrari 458. Everything was going great. I was flying off the line, I was feeling good, the car is amazing. Then I tried to go fast and it didn't work. It was like the car only had the first two gears. I woke up immediately, frustrated. Sleep did not come easily the rest of the night.

Matt says he has some stories from his trip to Wisconsin. I hope he puts them up here soon, cause if not, you are stuck with me. I hope they are about cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment