Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Waste of Time

This afternoon I went to Spring ICE. I really did not want to. Not only does this abomination have ice in the name, I am sick of ice, but it is a career expo that always proves to be pointless for engineers. Today was no exception. The first person I saw when I got there was my friend Meagan. First words out of her mouth: "leave now!" I didn't listen sadly. I was there for a while. I lost track of time in the abyss of Millet Hall. I didn't even talk to anyone. All the employers I was going to talk to were either not hiring, or did not show up. I dropped my impeccable resume into 3 boxes that were placed for the absentees. I also dropped 1 resume into a box for a company that I have no idea what they do. All I know about this place is that they were supposed to at Spring ICE, they were not at Spring ICE, and they had Toledo in their name. Good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment