Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Matt Smola had very little masculinity to begin with - so his post below bears no relevance in that respect.

Today was a snow day and a great one at that. In fact it was the first "snow day" that worked in my favor in the last four years. Usually I am always stuck with "all classes before 10AM and after 4PM are canceled." Luckily I always had my classes during those times. I was awoken by a text by my friend Carrie who was pissed that our prof had canceled ITS 365 due to being snowed in because she had stayed up all night down the homework. I laughed rolled over and went back to sleep on and off until like 1:00PM (wasted day? or great success) I got up to find that all classes 2:15 or after were canceled and the university would close at 4PM. WIN! No Italian. I got up, moved around for a bit. Tried to do work. Fell back asleep from 3-5:30PM. Opps! Went to B-Dubs for dinner with Nathan and Audree and then helped a very drunk Adam get home. I finally worked up the energy to do some work for Capstone (which is kind of cramping my snow day) but the drunken antics of Adam are entertaing me. He tried to use his fingers wrapped around the bottom of my door to force it open for a good 10 min and finght the finger eating monster (a book I placed on top of his fingers) in order to save me. He then broke in to my room, hid under the desk and pretended I couldn't see or hear him while I was sitting at my desk - oh life.
Just found out class is on for tomorrow. Back to work I guess since I've got to turn this stuff in (woomp woomp)

No comments:

Post a Comment