Saturday, February 6, 2010

Music

I am liking some strange music lately. Owl City is still up there on the list, but a few other names have come into view. Shiny Toy Guns is a new favorite. They have an almost club beat in some of their songs, but they are not a one trick show. Variety keeps them interesting. Another band I have recently become aware of is the Crystal Method. They are pretty crazy. I don't really know how to describe it, very clubby and electronic but still enjoyable.

The way I discover my music is really more interesting than the music itself I think. Sure the music is decent, but there are thousands of bands out there, a few of them are bound to make something tolerable to spew out your speakers. Anyway, I found Shiny Toy Guns by watching a Lincoln commercial that featured their song Major Tom. Crystal Method wrote the theme for one of my favorite shows, Bones.

This is a boring post. My new computer rocks. I got me a hundred gigabytes of RAM, I never feed trolls and I don't read spam. I'm down with Bill Gates, call 'im money for short, I phone him up at home and I make him do my tech support. Its all about the Pentiums what! What!

'rents coming on the morrow. Should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment