Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Places I'm Bruised

Went sledding today during our snow day! It was great: Ben, Pat, Emma, Nicole, and Mike were there. Matt ditched out because of his capstone, but looking at what he did today, he totally could've come. Friend fail. Anyway, the sledding was great. I went down the hill on a sled, garbage bags, a lunch tray in a garbage bag...I'd have to say that the sled worked really well. I'm a fan of riding it luge-style. Unfortunately, I did not escape unscathed:

Lower back is sore/red
Right thigh is sore/bruising(?)
Legs are sore
Bump behind my left ear.

The bump on my head is actually from Pat nailing me with an icy snowball from about 2 feet away. It hurt like a mother but we're even since I accidentally hit him in the nuts about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I hope Oxford is coated in ice tomorrow.

Currently Listening to: Pat and Scotty banter about "Rat Race" in the living room. The box says it's "possibly the funniest movie ever." It certainly isn't.

8 comments:

  1. thanks for giving me the chance to decline. I hate you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't organize it. I hate you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know Matt is inconsiderate. Probably the most inconsiderate out of all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know right? i mean, he wouldn't even give nathan a blanket last july when we were all in oxford for the night. RUDE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He also is a flake when it comes to volleyball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt-false.

    Molly-Nathan refused a blanket.

    Eric-I could only make it to one game. We won. You owe me $10, or maybe $9.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! I meant that you don't tell me when you are not coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I told you before the season even started that I couldn't make any games because of class. The one time I did show up was a fluke. You should be grateful!

    ReplyDelete