Monday, September 7, 2009

Ali Babba and the 40

So hey, what's up? It's roughly 2:20am, and Pat and I just returned from uptown. (We call it uptown because if you're going downtown you're going out of town because Oxford is built on a hill.) This is my first blog post written while quite out of it--and it's interesting. The screen keeps floating upwards!

We had our first apt302 party tonight, (makes me miss apt212) and although it was spur-of-the-moment, we had at least 30 people here, which I would consider respectable since we didn't invite anyone until around 5:30 at least. We played some pong, cluster (!) and such, then went uptown. The highlight of my evening was the bagel & deli sandwhiches which were "donated" to Pat and I by B&D. Anyway, I had a blast and I think many others did too, so I'd call it a success!!

Matt hasn't posted in a while, and neither has Mike, but he's excused. I hope you start feeling better soon, I've missed hanging out with you!

Miami got killed this weekend in football, 45-0. Zero! Can you believe that? Pat broadcasted the game...I'm sorry he had to be there. Oh well, it's a three day weekend for a reason...and I think we've taken care of things.

Until next time, when I'll catch you up on the guts of Shriver (the building), ¡sianara!

1 comment:

  1. let it be known that i do not endorse the use of apt302 and i will not use it so frequently that it is recognized by my t9.

    ReplyDelete