Thursday, September 10, 2009

People Pestering for Posts

Welcome to Wal-Mart. Get your shit and get out.

Adam came to visit last night. Apparently in the real world every once in a while your employer tells you to take a week off and you decide to drive across the country on a whim. That's right, he lives in Seattle and this is Ohio and he came to visit. It was a chill time, pretty on the chain. We drank some Bud limes and chelada's (that's Budweiser and clamato juice for those not in the know [clamato is clam and tomato]) while I finished up some homework. Once feeling a little better we traversed uptown for some B&D. It was fantastic. Adam got a Messy Katie and I got a Cosby. We ate them sitting on a bench uptown, which we had selected carefully for its dry butt marks where someone had already sat down and absorbed most of the rain.
After our snack, I had to pee, so I called Courtney to let me in to Ogden so I could go there. Maybe I wanted to see her too, maybe. We stood around and talked for a while. I got free hand sanitizer three times. I got made fun of twice for doing things a pregnant person would do.

Miami University: Its like being in a candy store with no money.

I would make a great Wal-Mart greeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment