Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This Week is going AWESOME!!!

I just literally fell asleep reading matt's post. He doesn't post for weeks then tells about a library. Thrilling.

I will tell you about my car. Much more exciting.

I took my baby to the shop last Thursday (an adventure in itself due to the fact that only two of the wheels had brakes), and got a call Monday saying I needed to come look at it before they would do anything. This freaked me out and I assumed that when I got there the entire underside of the car would be missing or something. The guy made it sound very ominous.
So i borrowed Andy's car (after he made me promise to wash my dishes more regularly) and headed over. Andy's car is crazy btw, the acceleration is so jerky, I was not comfortable driving it, but I made it, no worries. Yeah, where was I? Oh, when I got there they showed me the frame and one side looks like it is brand new and the other side looks like mater from Cars. I should have taken a picture, why didn't I? I know I was thinking about it, hmm... Also the brake lines are rusted out (obviously, they failed). The part that is most rusted is where the wheel is connected to the frame. One day I am going to be driving along and the wheel is going to fall off.

I took three tests in 26 hours recently, I apologize if this is not the most coherent post. The tigers need to win, otherwise I may jump off a bridge...into a ditch cause that is the only kind of bridge we have around here. I am not that emotionally tied to the team, it has just been that kind of mentally unsettling week. See three exams mentioned above. Pretty sure my brain is mush. I am rambling like a champ, time for some KDice before Senior Design meeting. Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment