Saturday, September 19, 2009

Its been like a week

Come on guys. It take 5 minutes to jump on here and type really fast and not even think about what you are saying. The people just want something to read, they don't even care about content. Proof of this is that they like my posts the best.

Maybe I am just that awesome, I don't know (yes I do, I am). Its the weekend. I got up at 10:30, took a shower, got some eats, and now should be doing work. I am sacrificing my precious (HA!) time for you people. I hope you appreciate it. I have two labs due tuesday.

Katie read this book called the Secret of Life and it sounds like it is basically the motto of this blog, act happy: fake it till you feel it. I need to read it. Apparently if you want something bad enough and tell yourself you will get it you will, or something like that. If only little girls knew about this trick they would all have ponies.

My dad came to visit yesterday! He was way out of it from a head cold, but we had some brews and went to Smokin Ox with the ladies in my life and generally had a nice time. Then the Tigers had to ruin it! Damn them. I will be soooo pissed if they don't win the central. They have been leading all year and it will be their first Division title since 1987 and it is about time. Go Tigers!

This literally took me 5 minutes. Stop slacking 212

No comments:

Post a Comment