Sunday, September 6, 2009

Things I learned this weekend

1. My speakers are made of a thermoform plastic. This means that they can be melted again after their first melting and forming. Thermosets are the other type of plastic. These burn when they are heated after setting. I learned that my speakers were made of thermoform plastic because they were placed near a halogen lamp. They started to melt. It looks kinda cool actually.

2. Some people should not be allowed out of their own houses because they do not know how to act in public.

3. You got got is not so much fun on a padded table. I was fine, but the other players sucked rather badly.

4. I will never understand why some people are still friends with the people they are.

5. Our house hosts the best parties. (I already knew this actually)

No comments:

Post a Comment